Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share these videos with you guys. This is jackpoling for big tuna at its best. Can you imagine how sore your arms would be after a day of this workout???

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
thats got to be the 1940s version of deadliest catch. WOW that looks dangerous to do day in and day out. Three rods to a fish! Nice vid.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Wow, that is awesome.What fun would that be. Man I am totally stoked right now thinkin about doing that, those are some huge Tuna. Thanks Cornfed. Tup:

·
Banned
217 Posts
Very cool footage....in the first vid how do they release the fish from the hook. I didn't see them taking the fish off the line just recasting......The Dude doesn't understand

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yup that's fun stuff guy's. Those are the same size fish I was getting on my long range trip last month. Trust me it's a rush you won't soon forget.

·
Banned
733 Posts
wow imagine how much of a work out that would be!!!! That is insane. I dont know if i would actually do that one. Throw a nice reel on it and I'll be all for it though. Thanks for the vid man.
Omar

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Man, that was wild! Did you find yourself ducking and trying to help some of the fish into the boat that were tetering on the rail?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts