Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can see two possibilities where a 12 seed beats 5 . Temple will crush Michigan State and George Mason is the other one.

NOW, a 13 seed beating a 4? Sorry, The Eagle eats the Coug! Probably one of the lowest scoring games of the tourney! Winthrop is too strong and, I feel, beats the Cougs.

Vanderbilt? Who invited this "Poser" to the party? Sienna is Victorious in round 1!!

The Toreros beat St. Marys and Gonzaga on consecutive nights to get three West Coast Conference schools int the dance. UConn has shown it is vulnerable and this is NOT the first tournament for coach Grier. How many years was he at Gonzaga?

Grier had been on Gonzaga's staff for 16 years, under three different head coaches. During his tenure as an assistant, the Bulldogs won 11 regular-season WCC championships, nine WCC tournament titles, and advanced to the NCAA tournament nine straight times and 10 overall, including four regional appearances and one regional final. DING DING DING!
13 beats a 4 three times!

·
Banned
353 Posts
Tdown: Tdown: Tdown:

I'm not buying it. Sounds good in theory and may look ok on paper but no I dont see that happening. Did you join the brackets we have going on espn. I may just make another to see how your picks would really do.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And they said the Dawgs wouldn't make the post season? WHOO HOO!! Good Luck Valpo!!!

I was discussing my opinion of 3, #13 seeds handing their #4 seeded opponents their walking papers and a bit of public shame. No intentional Coug bashing, the committee that set up the brackets should be pretty embarrassed if it happens.

Anybody see the Tennessee, Louisville matchup as the prequel to Vols and the Tarheels?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW! Temple got beat and Winthrop got BLOWNOUT. Tom Izzos team shut Dionte Christmas down.... a 45% shooting team gets held to 34%, great coaching.. Temple didn't even cover the spread of 6.5.
The Cougars proved to be too much for winthrop. Rhytmic offense combined with no turnovers is a lethal package and the Cougars are on to the round of 32. maybe to face George Mason, a 12 seed?

So far Kansas St. over USC is the only real upset, Uhmmm?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts