Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year was my first year really bowhunting elk and I was lucky enough to shoot a 4x4 my first day.. ever since then I have had the fire to hunt elk again and cant wait till the season starts, however the remote area I hunted I am not going to hunt next year due to a falling out with the person who took me in there. So I wont be back from alaska until the the 12th of sep so I want to hunt the last 5-6 days of the early season. I am hoping I can find someone on here that loves to share hunting as much as I do and that can help me with a new area to hunt and hopefully help me get a chance at another bull.. Im so addicted now I cant even stand it. Ill pay for all the food/gas etc.. I just really wanht to arrow another bull and other then the area I hunted last year dont have anywhere else and I dont have any time to scout since im gone june-sep.. if anyone can help PLEASE PLEASE send me a pm or reply......

·
Registered
832 Posts
Did you get the guide job in Alaska? Tup:

Sorry i'm no help on the elk side as i haven't started the elk hunting think yet. it always falls on the duck opener! :D

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Cant help you, but I know the feeling! Im am already getting stoked about the upcoming season, I have never hunted elk here in washington. I am going to Colorado again this year! can you say PUMPED! Congrats on the AK job. Must be a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Id love to be able to put you on a bull in my spot, but i havent even gotten one out of there! lol, i missed one last year conf: , and i know he is just bigger this year :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts