Duck Hunting ...... some videos

Discussion in 'Feathers & Fur! All about hunting' started by WidgeonmanGH, Dec 31, 2016.

1. WidgeonmanGH

WidgeonmanGH Well-Known Member

Haven't posted in this section much this year.

I tried bow hunting deer for the first time. Unsuccessful in the early season getting to know the sport and an area. By the third week I was finding deer and actually starting to hunt them. Planned on going back in the late season but a pinched nerve in the neck means that I will not be bow hunting until next fall. I am happy just to be typing. It even clobbered my beloved duck hunting for a month. ugg.

Still I have had some good hunts and I am back at it again. And we are making some hunting videos this year. They are just for our memories but we have fun making them. So I thought I would share them with you.

(For those who watch youtube duck hunting videos, I did not use "In the Duck Blind" or "Band hunters" or any of the cheesiest country music songs I have heard in my life (every time I hear them now I throw up a little bit in my mouth). We try and be a bit more original than that.)

Hope you enjoy them.

2. SledgeHammer

SledgeHammer Well-Known Member

Nice job Widge! That's pretty cool.

3. WidgeonmanGH

WidgeonmanGH Well-Known Member

Hi Sledge - Happy New Year.

Thanks. I do a lot of video editing for the church so we have a nice computer and program that makes it fun! Of course shooting ducks is the fun part but this just preserves and shares the memories, especially with my non hunting friends and family.

More to come as there are probably 5 more trips in this season for me.

4. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

Nice videos.

• Like Like x 1