Coastal Jetty rod

Discussion in 'Let's Talk Fishin'! The best fishin' community on' started by Metal_, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Iron Head

Iron Head Active Member

I was a billionaire but I didn't like it. I was having problems breathing with all that money up to my neck suffocating me. Having all kinds of boats and expensive gear suck bad, IMHO. So I gave all that stuff away to be a humble bum and fish the banks and the jetties. Now I'm really really happy.:):):)

2. wolfkill220

wolfkill220 Well-Known Member

again wtf iron your level of stupidity is something else.Just go back and join the rest of the kiddies at jim's you fish pond.There you can catch a fish,leave the rest of it to us real fisherfolk.

3. Iron Head

Iron Head Active Member

Welcome back 02/03/14.
    I've been around here many years and have to say 2014 sure produced a bunch of super stars. It's like they're on steroids. The newbies could barely tie a knot but within a couple of years they out fished the boats.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Metal_

Metal_ Well-Known Member

Reseted?? LMFAO!! You couldn't bonk me even if your mommy fed you your wheaties every morning. They say it takes a real idiot to not know or care when the majority mocks him. Now that we know you're an idiot which one is it not know or not care? And how long should I be here before I can side drift/floss like a mindless moron? Or is it a certain number of posts I'm looking to achieve? How's the Crack and prostitution doing in your neck of the woods on 56th BTW?

Hi my names Ironhead and I'm a side drifting, crack smoking, homeless male prostitute purchasing, 56th street living genius and an Angry sissy boy.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Metal_

Metal_ Well-Known Member

I enjoy the hike and the extra challenge. And I don't really like fishing that close to other folks unless I'm trolling or back bouncing.

6. Iron Head

Iron Head Active Member

And then all of a sudden you're a boat guy overnight huh April 12, 2016 super newbie?
    One day you're allergic to boats because they give you nausea, claustrophobia, vaginal discomforts, and you don't do it side ways. Today you're a master of trolling and back bouncing. BACK BOUNCING is an understatement from a guy like you.
    You know what, just shut up and walk the jetties. Nothing wrong with that and jetties will be one of a few places bankers can fish after they closed up all the rivers this summer.

7. Iron Head

Iron Head Active Member

Any way, I'm not going to feed your trolling so I'll suggest an Ugly Stik, any Ugly Stik cus newbies got to start some where. And since you prefer to be alone, there won't be anyone around to see you handling an Ugly Stik. No worries, Good luck, and tight line.;)

8. Metal_

Metal_ Well-Known Member

Its good to see that you'll crawl up on the bank for my bait.

Why do you care where or how I fish? It's like you're almost stalking me and I believe you have some type of crush on me. I think you've got a thing for Wolf too. You must have a thing for dudes in the service? I'm not gay and if I was I wouldn't be interested in a 56th street know it all crackhead. You're on ignore now that I'm pretty sure you're crushing on me. Adios gay boy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. wolfkill220

Metal will have to agree with you there he must have a thing for guys in the service.Sorry iron but i dont go for gay crack smoking morons.iron = ignore

10. Metal_

Metal_ Well-Known Member

I've never ignored anyone in my life. But every other Troll like me usually had a bit of witty sarcasm or throw ya a zinger or two which always gives me a good chuckle. But this guy has nothing but angry material due to an extreme middle aged crisis brought on by an abnormally low amount of testosterone combined with more estrogen than a feminist march. For some reason he takes his WDFW frustration out on me. He must think I'm the guy that makes all the final decisions or something. Early Onset Alzheimer's has to be the culprit. I wonder how long it will be until he starts yelling at the cat about the cost of a fishing license?

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  11. Iron Head

Iron Head Active Member

Now the two Super Newbies are war heroes.

12. wolfkill220

so now you want to attack honorable men and women that have taken the oath to serve their country.Dude you are trully a sorry worthless peice of crap.

• Agree Agree x 1