Game Fishing Forum banner

And the hits keep coming. Part 2

9K views 135 replies 14 participants last post by  fishslave 
#1 ·
You know they spy on you with the microwave because that's the one place you can't put tinfoil!;););)

Reactions: Salmo g.
#3 ·
Yeah Wiki leaks and Snowden, all fake...... NSA and CIA, FBI NEVER spy on Americans nor do they routinely record phone calls to be reviewed later. All paranoia.

GCHQ??? Could be? Funny how the media loves anonymous sources until they say something they don't like.

Not like Obama had done anything like this before......

Here Are The Top 15 'Obamagate' Wiretap Victims | Zero Hedge

#4 ·
Yeah Wiki leaks and Snowden, all fake...... NSA and CIA, FBI NEVER spy on Americans nor do they routinely record phone calls to be reviewed later. All paranoia.

GCHQ??? Could be? Funny how the media loves anonymous sources until they say something they don't like.

Not like Obama had done anything like this before......

Here Are The Top 15 'Obamagate' Wiretap Victims | Zero Hedge
With documentation like that, it should be a slam dunk for Donald to produce the evidence verifying his claim that Obama wiretapped him. Otherwise he should do as McCain advised, put up, or shut up.

#11 ·
the liberal agenda is 100% F ed up.
Whatever do you mean??? You're not referring to Sound Transit conning liberals to vote for their pet project knowing they were going to be mad as hell when they found out the value of their vehicles would be inflated to the point of insanity?

Or did you mean the Seattle Mayor's soda tax for the homeless that will not yield the money he wants?

I bet it's the "safe injection" sites!

Perhaps you meant Kshama Sawant's calls for violence against Trump supporters?

I give up. I have no idea what you're referring to.

:p

#13 ·
Well, believe it or not, I believe that Lerner should be brought up on charges. But then I also believe that the rule of law was upheld when the Hawaii Court blocked the latest EO from Trump. It's pretty easy to be fair when you apply consistency regardless of the politics involved.

#84 ·
The immigration law of 1952 is on point. In addtion to that law, Carter threw out Iranian students and banned Iranian entrance to the US. Obama did it for Six months for Iraq. Where were these bleeding heart district judges then?

The Hawain judge used Trumps language from during the campaign to make his ruling. Well that isnt part of the law or the constitution.

These judges are district court judges. They were created by Congress, because they are not listed in the Constitution. No single judge is going to determine how and when the USA commits suicide by immigration.

#14 ·
Isn't it odd that both Kelly Anne and Sean Spicer have to tell us that Trump didn't mean "wire tapped" when he said wire tapped? And since when isn't it newsworthy and in the national interest when a sitting president accuses the former president of a federal felony while providing not even a hint of evidence. Must be another one of those "believe me" moments like was so common during the campaign. I heard Trump is off on another campaign rally. Apparently he is a lot better at campaigning than he is at running the country. Who'da' thunk it?

#15 ·
eddie, Lerner actually should have been prosecuted a long time ago, but it's difficult when the boss told her to do it! In the latest EO case, I guess it means you don't believe in having any restrictions to people coming into the US. That's cool, when are you sending your donation to the government to pay for them?

sg, again, nobody other than the left wing really thinks wiretapping or not is a real issue. Who said anything about a felony. It's easy to get a wiretap of any citizen ... or have you not been paying attention to the story?

#16 ·
What hits? So far he's following through on more than a reasonable amount of his campaign promises. He's surpassed Obama already in .02% of the amount of time. Which is the actual
Percentage not some smart ass comment. I think the hits are being received by his opposition. Who's handing out the mouthguards?

#17 ·
Jim, you really don't get it. Wiretapping or not may not be a real issue but when a sitting President makes the accusation with no proof it destroys his credibility. Always remember the fable we learned as kids - The boy who cried Wolf! Trump is that boy, he also may be the Emperor in the Emperor has no clothes.

#19 ·
yep eddie remember the boy who called wolf in fact the left should go reread the story.Because they are now seeing what happens when you cry wolf one time to many.so go ahead and keep crying wolf since that's all you on the left have .

#21 ·
Wire tapped is kind of a word from the era of "party line" (Remember those). If you look at all the precision wording that many of the people who were in the biz of doing this stuff sure seems fishy. Depends on the definition of "is" kind of language. I am just curious what the left would do if it was demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama used a foreign service to obtain information on the Trump campaign. You would instantly hear things like, Its not that big of a deal. This is all irrelevant, and they would be the ones trying to down play everything.

They play up the meetings that Trump had with Russian ambassadors while not reporting the meetings the Clinton campaign had. They play up Jeff Sessions comments before a congressional hearing but ignore an AG that was in contempt of congress and a SS who out and out lied then said she didn't remember (oh yeah she was running for president).

Does anyone really think that the Obama admin. was somehow too moral or upstanding to do such a thing???? Will anyone be surprised if it is demonstrated that they did?

The Deep State (aka establishment regardless of what team they say they are on) is working hard to discredit Trump.

#23 ·
Trump will win with the EO on immigration, and he will show evidence of surveillance. He knows how to play the game and stay on message. He lets the libtarded dem party and media dig a deep hole, then he buries them. They will all be discredited soon. It sucks to be a libtard today. The emotional game is coming to an end.

#24 ·
Sledge, you may be right. But you also have to ask the question - what purpose does it serve Trump to make an accusation (which by the way, if true, is a felony committed by Obama) with no proof for a few weeks? There are really only two reasonable answers - 1. He really is that crazy! or 2. He wanted to change the conversation. My guess is #2, after all how much have we heard about Jeff Sessions and his "perjury" since Trump made the accusation? That works fine unless he doesn't come up with any evidence. If that's the case then he accomplishes a short term goal (#2 above) at the cost of long term credibility and potentially his Presidency.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.