And the hits keep coming. Part 2

Discussion in 'NFR - Politics! Discussion and Debates' started by eddie, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Codfather

Codfather Active Member

Trump is still your president so suck it up Buttercup;)

• Like Like x 2
  2. eddie

eddie Active Member

True story Cod, and with the GOP domination in Congress, it will stay so. The election in 2018 may be interesting. I can see the Democrats running on a plank of elect us, we will impeach. It could be an interesting couple of years.

3. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

I hope the Ds run on we will impeach platform. That will ensure they have no chance! :) The Rs have to get stuff done. If they do, the Ds also don't have a chance.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. curb2day

curb2day Active Member

Medicaid and cuts: We'll see?

Health insur. for everybody: Kinda vague statement anyway? As far as I can tell, anybody may buy health insurance as we speak? Therefore, I'm not sure what people would expect......free health insurance? I consider this a purely political statement........every single politician will say this....therefore if it fails to hold water a rational thinker wouldn't be too startled.

Great Again: In my opinion he didn't go too far out on a limb when using this as a slogan. Kinda like the great recession......all this credit given to Obama for getting us outta a situation where the only way to go was up. If the DJIA is higher in four years and if illegal immigrants have done less killing and if the drug traffic is reduced by 1%......that will be claimed as "great again" by a lot of people, and not so great by others.

But yes....I'm not going to micro manage this any further. It would probably be appreciated by his staff etc.....if he'd choose his words/phrases more carefully. And it would be refreshing if he'd break the mold of "the lying politician." I don't know if that will EVER happen. I also think it would be refreshing and beneficial if critics would apply criticism to both sides of the isle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. fishslave

fishslave Well-Known Member

6. wolfkill220

wolfkill220 Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

yea eddie your rite its best to go thru live saying what you mean.Otherwise its lying maybe you should be telling that to your buddies on the left who are the master of the lie.as in a co is a co no matter what spin you want to put on it.

7. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

sg, most reliable means that Hillary won ... oh, wait ... I think you meant the fake news are the ones that tell you what you believe is true. You get to believe what you want, but your sources aren't anywhere near reliable.

Obviously, you wouldn't have read anything derogatory against Obama with the fake news. The rest of us know better.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Metal_

Metal_ Well-Known Member

That's like getting fired and still going to work and collecting pay. BFD
    A perfect example of why the Democratic Party is digging their own grave.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Metal_

Metal_ Well-Known Member

Does drawing a red line in the sand ring a bell? Idol threats fall under the stupid category in my book.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Salmo g.

Salmo g. Well-Known Member

I'll give ya' that one. Obama shouldn't have said "line in the sand" unless he intended to follow through.

11. eddie

eddie Active Member

No evidence of Obama wiretapping. What does Trump move to now to deflect from the deflection? Or maybe he has some advisors that will give him some good advice. What do you think that advice should be?

12. fishslave

13. wolfkill220

wolfkill220 Well-Known Member

Top Poster Of Month

just like in the movie "you cant handle the truth" thats why the left wing mainstream media never tells the real truth.Thats because the left wing ding bats just cant handle the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  14. fishslave

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. WidgeonmanGH

WidgeonmanGH Well-Known Member