Login to not see the above advertisement. Joining the community is easy.

Sportsmen's Show & Newsletter Sign up Drawing

Sportsmen's Show & Newsletter Sign up Drawing

Postby ridgetoriveroutdoors » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 pm

We had a really good time at the Washington Sportsmen's Show in Puyallup. It was great to meet so many people with such an interest in hunting and fishing!

At the Sportsmen's Show we had a newsletter sign up where new sign up entries at the show could have a chance at winning a $50.00 Starbucks card. We had over 200 sign ups for our newsletter, unfortunately more than 60 entrants did not provide their email address, which defeats the purpose of signing up for an email newsletter. Also, some of the handwriting was impossible to read. Another handful of entries did not provide valid email addresses.

After it was all the emails were verified, we held a drawing on Friday, February 4th. Our winner was Ramah Parrett of Covington, WA.

We will only send out about 4 newsletters per year, keeping you posted about upcoming fishing opportunities, new videos on the website, and more information.

Our next outdoor show will be the Big Horn Adventure Show in Spokane, March 17 - 20. I will be one of the seminar speakers at the Spokane show. I will be talking about balancing your gear, which is important to successful fishing.

Also, I will be doing several seminars over the next three months at several clubs and tackle / outdoor stores. The topics will vary. Be sure to check out my website blog for dates and locations. FYI. You can RSS our blog or follow me on twitter (rdg2rvroutdoors) or follow me on Facebook. Just type in Ridge to River Outdoors.

Again, Thanks!

Doug
Doug Saint-Denis
Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC
http://www.ridgetoriveroutdoors.com
gofish@ridgetoriveroutdoors.com
ridgetoriveroutdoors

Return to Ridge to River Outdoors